June 13, 2011

T-Minus 1 Year- originally posted 8/19/2010

 

     Well hello there! We thought that it would be fun to make our first blog posting 1 year from our wedding. Eric calls this our "Negative 1 Year Anniversary". Today has been a very fun day because I (Caitlin) spent the whole day thinking, "At this moment next year I will be ___" I'm sure I probably drove my co-workers crazy but I can't help but be overexcited and overjoyed. Just think, at this moment next year we will be enjoying good food, good music, and great company. My dream is that on this night next year all of you will join us in celebrating our special day. I cannot wait to dance the night away with my soon-to-be husband, family, and friends.
    We have been working diligently on this website and we hope that you will all find of great use and please keep in mind that it is a work in progress so we will work to keep you all updated as soon as we know anything new. This website has areas that are currently turned off but we will turn them on as we get closer to the wedding. Pages such as info on wedding events and even a page to RSVP electronically. 
    As of today we currently have booked the Church and the Reception site but are still working on signing lots of paperwork and sifting through dozens of ideas for all different aspects of the wedding. We are trying to get as much done as possible before I begin my graduate work. It has been stressful at times but we are enjoying it all so far. 

 Thank you so much for visiting our website and for being a part of all this with us. We love you!

Love,

Caitlin and Eric

We are including some outtakes at failed attempts to do a photo for this blog...enjoy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment