June 13, 2011

6 Months- originally posted 02/19/11

We are finally at 6 months until the wedding! I have been using this as a benchmark for the wedding and I cannot believe that it is finally here! Today I am driving up to PDX to pick up my beautiful bridesmaid Kristina! We have a full weekend planned full of shopping, wedding planning, and girl time. I am most looking forward to Monday because that day we will get to go check out Brindiamo, go up to Salem to see my wedding dress, and then pick out the bridesmaid dresses. 6 months until the wedding also means 6 months left of graduate school. It's funny because 6 months of school feels like forever but only 6 months until the wedding and all of the little details seems like it will fly by. Hopefully it will be somehwere in the middle. Will hopefully post again soon! As always, our love to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment