June 13, 2011

December Rewind- originally posted 01/02/11

It has been awhile since I updated our little blog here so I thought I better get to it. I am including some pictures to rewind our December. So here are the photos:
Black Friday shopping spree on the party bus.
I had the bus driver take us to Wal-Mart. Keepin it classy!
Heading out on the search for the perfect Christmas tree.
Eric checking the merchandise.
It was a winner!
Happy little family! As Stewie tries to claw his way out of my arms... he did not like his little elf costume.
Eric balancing on a log during our amazing coast trip.
At the coast. I love this man!
Christmas with Eric's brother and sister-in-law Adam and Mandy and Toby of course!
My brother Brett and his beautiful fiance, Kacy. We took them out before Brett had to return to the Army for Airborne training. We are praying frantically that he will stay safe and be able to come home to be a groomsman in the wedding.
Saying "See you again soon". I love you baby bro!
Happy New Year everybody! This is the year that I will marry my best friend! I cannot wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment