June 13, 2011

Breaking 200- originally posted 01/31/11

So mywedding.com places our wedding countdown at 200 days but theknot.com places our wedding countdown at 199. The Knot is sounding pretty good right about now. I cannot believe that we finally broke 200 days until the wedding! Eric and I were talking about this and then he says, "Can you imagine when we break a 100?". Lately Eric and I have spent many romantic evening just sitting at home with a bottle of wine talking late into the night about our future. I cherish these evenings. We planned our honeymoon on one of these evenings. A fabulous "Explore Oregon" 3-day honeymoon. Another day we planned our March trip to Spokane, WA. For my senior religion class at Gonzaga University I took "Christian Marriage" from a teacher who is an amazing marriage counselor and author. You can check her and her husband out at http://www.mitchandkathyfinley.com/. They have some amazing books. When we got engaged we asked Kathy if she would work with us on our marriage prep and she said yes. We received the FOCCUS (the Catholic marriage readiness test of sorts) in the mail yesterday and so we will fill that out in the next month, send it back, and then go up in March to meet with Kathy in person to go over it. In addition to finishing up our marriage prep we will also get to spend time with my Kristina. We are so excited! I am even more excited because this will be the second time in a month that we will get to see Kristina. Kristina will hopefully be coming down in mid-February and we will get to do some hands-on wedding planning. I am planning on taking her out to Brindiamo, St. Paul's of course, going to check out my dress, and hopefully peruse and choose some bridesmaid dresses! I am so excited!!! Love to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment