October 16, 2011

7 Solid Reasons to Adopt Your Own Zombie Baby

I can't believe I even have to write such a post to convince people of reasons they should adopt their own zombie baby. E and I adopted our zombie baby, Jimmy, last weekend and now can't imagine our lives without him. But for all you nay sayers out there here are 7 (obvious) reasons.

1. He's a freaking ZOMBIE BA-BY!

2. They are great with animals.
"Psst kitty. Hey kitty. BOO!"
"I love kitty haunches!"
 
3. They have impeccable balance

4. Amazing photo-ops.
 "Peek-a-boo!"
 "Please sir, can I have sum more!"
"Hold on guys I'll be right there"

5. They give great hugs.

6. They will scare your neighbor's children so bad they will keep their blinds shut
and mind their own damn business

7. They will love you (and your brains) unconditionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment